Roast Guinea Fowl
Often described as “how chicken used to taste” guinea fowl is a traditional bird, simple to cook for a succulent meat with a subtle taste of game.
- Gressingham Guinea Fowl
- Pre-heat your oven to 190oC, Fan 170oC, Gas Mark 5.
- Remove all packaging, put the bird in a roasting tin and brush with oil.
- Cook for 65 minutes in the middle of the oven.
- Make sure the meat is piping hot and that the juices run clear before serving.
- Let the bird rest for 10 minutes before carving.