Aromatic Duck, Ginger & Hoi Sin Spring Rolls
These duck spring rolls make a perfect starter or side dish at a dinner party.
- 1/2 aromatic duck, roasted & shredded as per instructions
- 20 spring rolls wrappers
- 3 tbsp hoi-sin sauce, plus extra for dipping!
- 2 thumbs ginger, finely diced
- 1/2 bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- Mix the shredded duck with the diced ginger, chopped coriander and hoi sin sauce.
- Lay out the spring roll wrappers
- Add a desert spoon of duck mix to the bottom centre of each wrapper, wet the pastry with a pastry brush, fold the sides of the wrapper in over the duck by about 1 cm, then roll the duck mix up to the top to make the spring roll
- When you have finished all the spring rolls, place on a baking sheet and cook at 180C for approx. 20 mins until the pastry has crisped up!
- Enjoy with some extra dipping sauce