Crispy Aromatic Duck Tostadas
Say 'hasta la vista' to your usual festive flavours, alongside Mexican spiced corn, avocado and Tomato salsa and crunchy lettuce!
- 1/2 aromatic duck, roasted and shredded as per instruction
- Pack 4 tortillas
- 200g tin sweetcorn
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp onion marmalade
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 avocado
- 6 cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1 red chilli, de-seeded and finely diced
- Bunch fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 baby gem lettuce, shredded
- Add the shredded duck, sweetcorn, paprika, onion jam and 1/2 the coriander to a large bowl and mix well together to combine.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, chilli, avocado and coriander to a pestle and mortar and smash together. Season with salt and pepper and lime juice. Set aside.
- Shred the lettuce and add to a bowl.
- Place a tortilla into a frying pan, add 2 large table spoons of duck mix into the centre, then fold in half like a pancake and fry each side until crispy and golden (repeat this process for the other 3 tortillas).
- Cut each tortilla in half and serve with the avocado and tomato salsa and crunchy lettuce!