Sausage, Squash, Sage & Chestnut Stuffing
Add some pizzazz to your Christmas dinner or leftover turkey sandwich!
- 500g good quality sausages, skins removed
- 250g squash, diced
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 150g cooked and peeled chestnuts, roughly chopped
- 10g sage leaves, finely chopped
- 50g breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper
- 1 egg
- Roast the squash with the garlic and 1 tbsp of olive oil for 20 mins at 180°C.
- Mix the sausage meat, squash, chestnuts, breadcrumbs, sage leaves, seasoning and 1 egg together.
- Transfer to a roasting tray, drizzle with the remaining olive oil and cook for 40 mins at 180°C.