Air fryer duck legs
Crispy duck legs in cooked in the air fryer with added parboiled potatoes for a simple meal - without much washing up!
- 2 Gressingham Duck legs
- 250g parboiled potatoes
- Preheat your air fryer to 160oC, pat the skin of the duck legs with a kitchen towel to remove excess moisture. Prick the skin and season with salt and black pepper, if desired.
- Place the duck legs skin side up in your preheated air fryer for 30 minutes.
- When the 30 minutes is up lift the duck legs out of the fryer and place on a plate. Put the par boiled potatoes into a bowl and pour the duck fat from the base of the air fryer over the potatoes. Season them with salt and mix. Place the potatoes in the bottom of the air fryer drawer and place the duck legs on top.
- Turn up the air fryer to 180oC and continue to cook for 20-30 minutes until the potatoes are golden and crispy.
- Rest the meat for 10 minutes and then serve.