Pulled Duck Leg & Sweet Chilli Sauce
If you like pulled pork then you will love this pulled duck sweet chilli recipe. Serve with crusty bread and coleslaw.
- 2 Gressingham duck legs
- 1/2 tsp of ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp of ground paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 200g sweet chilli sauce for cooking and extra for dipping
- 150g mixed leaves
- Pre-heat the oven to 180oC, Fan 160oC, Gas Mark 4
- Season the duck legs with salt and pepper on both sides. Then mix the cumin and paprika together in a bowl and rub in to the legs. Place the duck legs on a wire rack on a baking tray and put in them in the oven. Cook for approx 1 hour and 10 minutes and take out of the oven. Pour the chilli sauce over the 2 legs and return to the oven on a lower temperature of 160oC for 20 minutes.
- Take the duck legs out of the oven and allow to cool for a short period of time. Shred the duck with 2 forks and discard the bones. Divide the mixed leaves onto 2 plates and top with the shredded duck. Garnish with spring onions and serve with extra sweet chilli sauce.