Air Fryer Crispy Aromatic Duck
- 1 pack Gressingham Crispy Aromatic Duck
- Preheat your air fryer to 200°C on crisp/air fry setting. Remove all the packaging from the duck.
- Place the duck in the air fryer, trying to keep as flat as possible with skin facing upwards. Cook for 25 minutes.
- To serve, shred the skin and meat and heat the pancakes in the microwave inside their bag for 30 seconds (750W/Cat D) or 20 seconds (850W/Cat E). Do not heat the sauce.
- Spread some hoisin on each pancake, then add duck. Roll and enjoy! All ovens vary in performance, this is a guide only.