12 Chinese Pancakes
Our Chinese pancakes are perfect filled with crispy aromatic duck, chopped cucumber and spring onions and a drizzle of hoisin sauce.
Preparation & Usage
Microwave: From Chilled
- Remove pancakes from carton.
- Heat the pancakes in the microwave inside their bag for 30 seconds (750W/Cat E).
- Open bag carefully and serve.
Steam: From Chilled
- Remove all packaging.
- Place pancakes on a heatproof plate, inside the steamer.
- Cover, steam for 4-5 minutes and serve. Do not allow to boil dry
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour (Gluten), Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Nicotinamide, Thiamine), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Potato Starch, Salt.
Allergy advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Our Gressingham recipe book
Celebrate 50 years of delicious Gressingham recipes with our inspiring recipe book.