Aromatic Duck Tortillas
Save yourself time by bringing the prepared ingredients to the dinner table and letting your guests assemble their own duck tortillas!
- Whole aromatic duck, roasted & shredded as per instruction
- Pack 8 tortillas
- 200g tin sweetcorn
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- Bunch fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 lime, zested & juiced
- 2 baby gem lettuce, shredded
- Add the shredded duck, sweetcorn, paprika, onion, tomato, coriander, lime (zest & juice) to a large bowl and mix well together to combine.
- Warm the tortillas in the oven as per instruction.
- Add the duck mix to the tortillas with some shredded lettuce, and roll up.
- Serve with a crisp slaw.