Shredded Duck & Peach Salad
A delicious summer salad perfect for al fresco dining in the sunshine. Enjoy with a glass of chilled rose! (Serves 2)
- 1 whole Gressingham duck
- 2 large ripe peaches, halved, stone removed, halved again
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 150 g lamb lettuce
- 50 g mixed leaf
- 1 lime
- Cook the whole duck as per the instructions on pack
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 15-30 minutes.
- While the duck is resting you can prepare the salad by searing the halved peaches in a hot pan for a minute. Then tumble the lamb lettuce with the mixed leaves and olive oil in a bowl, and divide between 4 plates .
- Evenly distribute the peaches onto the leaves. Shred the rested duck meat and arrange on top and finish with a squeeze of fresh lime. Enjoy!