Duck & Pak Choi Noodles
A delicious mid week treat ready in just 20 minutes!
- 1 Pack Gressingham Duck Mini Fillets
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Pak Choi, leaves separated
- 1 Red onion, finely sliced
- 2 Garlic cloves, peeled & crushed
- 1 Red pepper, Finely sliced
- 1 courgette, halved lengthways and sliced at an angle
- ½ inch piece fresh root Ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 Red chilli, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 300g Straight to Wok noodles (or pre-cooked and cooled dry noodles)
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- Large splash soy sauce
- Heat the olive oil over a medium heat in a Wok. Add the onion, pepper and courgette, and toss the vegetables until they start to soften.
- Add the garlic, ginger, chilli and duck fillets and continuing tossing until both the vegetables and duck begin to colour.
- Then add the honey, pak choi, noodles and 500ml of boiling water and toss together with a pair of tongs until the pak choi wilts and the noodles warm through.
- Season with soy sauce and sesame oil and serve.