Duck fat, ideal for cooking roast potatoes!
(add to your online shop)
Preparation & Usage
For Perfectly Crisp Roast Potatoes You'll need 1.5kg roasting potatoes peeled and chopped, 3 tbsp duck fat and sea salt and black pepper to season.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, Fan 180°C, Gas Mark 6.
- Place the duck fat into a deep roasting tray and heat in the oven or on the hob to melt.
- Carefully place the potatoes in the roasting tray and turn in the fat.
- Mix in garlic and rosemary if desired then season well and mix it all in.
- Place the tray in the oven and roast for 45-60 minutes, turning and basting occasionally.
- When golden and crispy remove from the oven and serve.
100% Duck Fat