Turkey, Cranberry & Stilton Tart
A fantastic way to use up any turkey leftovers by combining classic festive flavours (serves 6)
- Roll of pre-bought shortcrust pastry
- 300g leftover turkey meat
- 200g left over stilton
- 75g left over cranberry sauce
- 4 eggs
- 350ml double cream
- 150ml milk
- 1 head of celery, peeled and sliced at an angle
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
- 85g walnut pieces
- Juice of 1 orange
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic syrup
- Salt and pepper
- Line an 8inch tart case with the pastry and blind bake.
- Scatter the leftover turkey, crumbled Stilton and cranberry sauce into the baked tart case.
- Whisk the eggs, cream and milk together, season with salt and pepper then pour into the tart case.
- Bake at 180°C for 35/40 mins until set and golden.
- Whilst the tart is baking, mix the celery, onion, orange, olive oil and balsamic together in a bowl, season with salt and pepper and enjoy with your warm tart!