Stuffing with pork, sage and red onion
A simple but delicious recipe.
- 500g of good quality sausagemeat
- 140g of fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/2 glass red wine
- 12 sage leaves, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp of red onion marmalade
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- Salt and pepper to season
- Place the sausagemeat into a large mixing bowl
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well until fully combined, season the stuffing mix with salt and pepper
- Add to an ovenproof dish and cook at 200oC, Fan 180oC, Gas Mark 6 for 30 minutes until golden brown and bubbling on top, serve.