Duck Macro Bowl
Try our take on a delicious macro bowl, topped with duck. Macro bowls combine 2-3 vegetables with a good carb such as quinoa and a protein source (our tasty duck!).
- Leftover roast duck, shredded with a fork or 2 duck breasts
- 1 small punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 100g dry quinoa or 200g cooked quinoa
- Torn leaves from 3 stems of kale
- 1/4 red cabbage, finely sliced
- Sea salt & black pepper to season
- Extra virgin olive oil to drizzle
- If using fresh duck breast, heat a griddle or frying pan on a medium heat and cook the duck breasts for 6-8 minutes on each side. Allow the duck breasts to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Cook the quinoa according to packet instructions, season well with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- Divide the kale, finely sliced red cabbage, tomatoes and quinoa between two bowl. Top with the duck and season again with sea salt and black pepper.