Orange & Chilli Duck Wings
These Orange and Chilli Duck Wings make a remarkable sharing platter. (Serves 6-8)
- 24 x Gressingham duck wings
- 1 x large thumb of ginger (chopped)
- 5 x garlic cloves (crushed)
- 2 x red chillies (diced)
- 5 x tablespoon oyster sauce
- 3 x tablespoon paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 4 x tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 x orange (juiced and zested)
- 250g crème fraiche
- 1kg potatoes (maris piper)
- 100ml rapeseed oil
- Preheat oven 180°C / 160°C fan / Gas Mark 6
- Lightly season the duck wings then add the ginger, garlic, chillies, oyster sauce, paprika, sweet chilli sauce and the orange juice and zest. Mix well and place in a roasting tray, cover with foil and place in oven for 1 hour, stirring gently halfway through. Remove foil 10 mins before end of cooking time.
- Meanwhile wash the potatoes and cut into wedges. Wash again and pat dry, season and mix in the rapeseed oil. Place on a baking tray and cook for 40 mins turning halfway through, until golden.
- Serve the wings with the roasted potato wedges, some crème fraiche and some crispy leaves or slaw if you wish.