Roast parsnips with honey and thyme
A delicious accompaniment for your Christmas meal.
- 5 parsnips, quartered lengthways
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 3 tbsp of honey
- 3 sprigs thyme
- Salt and pepper to season
- Place the parsnips onto a non-stick baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and roast in the oven at 200oC, FAN 180oC, Gas Mark 6 for 15-20 minutes until they start to soften.
- Remove from the oven and add the thyme and honey and return to the oven for a further 10 minutes until the become golden, crispy and sticky.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.