Crispy duck wraps with cucumber, spring onions and hoisin sauce
A twist on crispy duck pancakes these are perfect for serving at parties as canapes. Can be prepared ahead of time leaving you free to enjoy the celebrations
- 1/2 Aromatic crispy duck, roasted and shredded as per instructions
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into thin strips
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- Hoisin sauce (from pack of duck)
- Heat a tortilla wrap in the microwave for 5-10 seconds to soften it.
- Spread hoisin sauce over one side of the wrap, spreading right to the edges.
- Lay the shredded duck, cucumber and spring onions over the sauce, fold two sides of the wrap over the top of the filling slightly
- Roll the wrap up tightly and cut into 6 equal slices, either at an angle or straight depending on how you wish to present them.
- Present on a plate and serve!