Gressingham Foods are a family run business that has been operating for over 40 years. Gressingham is proud to support all of its employees through their own personal development, including a sound training programme and annual appraisals. As part of the Governments initiative, we have recently released our Gender Pay Gap Report which can be found here: https://www.gressinghamduck.co.uk/assets/Gressingham-Foods-Gender-Pay-Gap-Report.pdf
System Support Administrator
Gressingham have 1 vacancy for the role of a system support administrator at their Redgrave site
• Create New products from start to finish (design label, enter product information into FOPS, add to menu, test label and sign off)
• Learn how to use Label design software (creating labels from scratch, barcodes, dates, descriptions etc.
• Learn how to use Menu creator software.
• Understand how the scales work
• Understand how printers are setup
• General housekeeping FOPS (keeping transaction file tidy)
• Understand how FOPS works and its purpose
• Learn how to create reports and run them.
• Keep FOPS software up to date, transfer data to scales
• Trace production back using FOPS serial numbers
• Basic problem solving (software / hardware)
• Lease with HSL to solve bigger problems
• Point of contact for FOPS users
If you are interested in this role and would like further details please contact Isabel Underdown on 01379 897546 or by email email@example.com
Catch Team Operative
Based at Debach (Ducks) - alternate weekly early and late shift
1 X full time position – alternative weekly early and late shift
DUTIES - To assist with the catching of ducks. Working alongside a team to ensure high welfare practices are maintained and strict bio security procedures adhered to. This role is highly suited to an individual with a calm, good natured temperament who is able to work in a physically demanding role.