Weekend General Farm Worker – Great Moulton
Job Title: Weekend General Farm Worker
Reporting to: Farm Manager
Overall aim of the Job: To carry out all tasks required in the day to day running, whilst maintaining the highest level of bird welfare standards and bio security.
Key tasks within the job:
- To maintain and improve the high a welfare standards as possible.
- To assist with achieving target growth rates, as efficiently as possible.
- To work to a high health and safety standard.
- Work with the Manager producing records required in order to provide accurate, up-to-date information.
- Monitor stock control of farm supplies and report any shortage of supplies to the site manager.
- Working with the Manager to maintain the health and welfare of the ducks on site.
- To carry out any other tasks relating to poultry farming as the company may reasonably require.
- To maintain and improve where possible the health & hygiene standards.
- Reduced cost staff shop
- Opportunities to further train and develop further (career progression)
- Private counselling support services
- Auto enrolment Pension available
- Staff and family events
- Monthly Employee Draw
- Long Service Awards
Job Type: Permanent – Weekend Job
Hours per week: 10 Hours per week
Working Times: Saturday & Sunday – 5 hours per day.
Pay Rate: £13.99 per hour for Weekend Work
Own transport is essential due to the remote location.
Please contact the HR department by email – firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form.