QA Department – Process Controller – Redgrave
JOB PURPOSE To record findings of inspections and report any non-conformances.
- KEY RESULTS AREAS AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Ensure that all documentation is completed correctly and in accordance with site quality procedures.
- To ensure that any corrective actions are followed up and closed out.
- To ensure that products meet customer specifications.
- Report all necessary matters to the Quality Assurance CA Team Leader / Supervisor / Manager ensuring that he/she is fully aware of relevant production, personnel, quality and relevant issues.
- To undertake such ad hoc duties as may be required in order to benefit the business.
- Check to ensure staff adhere to stated hygiene and personal hygiene policies.
- Check critical control parameters within process area of work in the factory.
- Check quality and adherence to specification of finished products
- Assist in customer visits and audits.
- Aid in formulation of new and amended procedures and their implementation
- Co-ordinate the work of operatives on the line, making sure care is upheld while production is running.
- Ensure all product adheres to specification on product quality, labelling etc.
- Control issuing of consumables such as metal detector pieces, scales, probes etc.
- To carry out pre-production and hygiene checks.
- Applicant must be available to work minimum 6 days on yearly Christmas Campaign.
- PRINCIPLE ACCOUTABILITIES Reporting to the Quality Assurance Supervisor, the PC is accountable for auditing and reporting product and process non- conformances on a daily basis. He/she is also responsible for ensuring the health & safety and welfare of colleagues working on the shop floor within his/her area.
- KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
Internal – All colleagues at all levels
External – Suppliers and Customers at all levels
Job Type: PM shift
Hours: 14:45pm – 23:15pm (Monday to Friday)
Salary: £9.55 – £10.00 p/hour
Reporting To: QA Manager
If you are interested in this position please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or download the application form
Sign up and get your free recipe booklet
Download your free recipe book to get access to a host of deliciously flavoured recipes and a world of global cuisine.