- 2 Gressingham duck legs
- 1 orange cut in half
- 1 tea spoon of salt
- 1 tea spoon of sugar
- ½ tea spoon mild chilli powder
- ½ tea spoon of 5 spice powder
- ½ tea spoon of white pepper
- 3 table spoons of sweet chilli sauce
- Pre heat the oven to 200oC, Fan 180oC, Gas Mark 6.
- Mix all the dried spices together.
- Score the skin of the duck legs and squeeze the juice of half an orange over them, rub in well.
- Sprinkle the dry spice mix on the legs and rub in well.
- Place into your baking tray and cook for 70 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Pour half of the chilli sauce onto each leg and return to the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve with rice or noodles.