Delicious sweet chilli gaze, perfect for duck legs. (Serves 2)
Step By Step Instructions
- Pre heat the oven to 200oC, Fan 180oC, Gas Mark 6.
- Mix all the dried spices together.
- Score the skin of the duck legs and squeeze the juice of half an orange over them, rub in well.
- Sprinkle the dry spice mix on the legs and rub in well.
- Place into your baking tray and cook for 70 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Pour half of the chilli sauce onto each leg and return to the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve with rice or noodles.