- 500g new potatoes, par boiled
- 1 pointy/hispi cabbage, cored & finely sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 75g butter
- Salt & pepper
- Slice the par boiled potatoes lengthways.
- Heat a frying pan, add the oil and the potatoes
- Shake/toss/stir the potatoes until they just start to colour and then add the slice onions, turn down the heat and continue to cook until the onion starts to soften and the potatoes go golden
- Add the butter, garlic and the hipsi cabbage and toss/stir until the cabbage softens and wilts down.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve