- 2 large beetroots peeled and cut into 3cm chunks
- 2 large carrots peeled and cut into 3cm chunks
- 2 large parsnips carrots peeled and cut into 3cm chunks
- 2 red onions peeled and cut in half
- 1 bulb of garlic cut in half width ways
- A few sprigs of thyme and rosemary
- 4-6 tbsp olive oil
- Pre-heat oven 200°C, Fan 180°C, Gas Mark 6.
- Put the red onion, beetroot, carrot, parsnips, garlic, and herbs into a roasting tray and season them well with salt and pepper and add olive oil. Mix well so that all the vegetables are covered in oil. (Add a little more if necessary).
- Place into the oven and cook for approx 40-50 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking.
- They are ready when crispy and slightly caramelised.