Roasted Root Vegetables with Maple & Pomegranate Glaze
Beautifully caramelised vegetables with a pop of colour!
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 swede
- 1/2 celeriac
- 3 turnips
- 1 red onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 5 sprigs of thyme
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pomegranate
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- Salt and pepper
- Peel the root vegetables and dice into similar sized chunks.
- Place in a roasting dish with the garlic, thyme and olive oil, toss together, and roast for 30mins at 180°C.
- Seed and juice the pomegranate into a small pan, add the maple syrup and bring to the boil.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven, coat with the maple glaze and roast for another 10-15 mins.
- Season with salt and pepper, serve and garnish with fresh thyme leaves and pomegranate seeds.