- Zest and juice of 1 one large orange or two small oranges
- 150ml of pineapple juice
- ½ a chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of white sugar
- 1 teaspoon of corn flour mixed with water to make a paste
- 4 orange segments
- 1 table spoon of flat leaf parsley roughly chopped
- Place the oranges, pineapple juice, chilli and sugar in a pan.
- Bring to the boil and reduce by a third.
- Stir in the corn flour.
- Simmer for 5 minutes until the mixture thickens.
- Mix in the parsley.
- Serve with your cooked duck, garnish with orange segments.