- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks (or 8 leftover roast potatoes)
- 1 tbsp thai red curry paste
- 1 tin coconut milk
- 1 tbsp palm sugar
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 4 lime leaves
- 2 tbsp roasted peanuts
- 1 head park choy
- Leftover duck meat (approx. 500g)
- Lime, Thai basil and fresh coriander to garnish
- Basmati rice and mango chutney to serve!
- Sweat the onion and potato off in a pan for 5 minutes until softened.
- Add the curry paste and coconut milk and bring to the boil.
- Add the curry leaves, sugar and fish sauce and simmer until the potato is almost cooked.
- Add the leftover duck meat, peanuts and park choy and heat through.
- finish with a squeeze of fresh lime juice, fresh coriander and Thai basil.