- 2 Gressingham duck legs (or use leftover cooked duck meat)
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 2 radishes, washed and sliced
- 150g mixed leaves, washed
- Small bunch coriander
- 100g white miso paste
- 75 ml light olive oil
- 50 ml light soy sauce
- 50 ml maple syrup
- 50 ml rice wine vinegar ( use white wine vinegar as substitute )
- 25 ml blended sesame oil
- Pinch coarse black pepper
- 1Pre heat oven to 180oc, 160oc fan, gas mark 4
- Pat the duck legs dry and season with salt and pepper. Place the duck legs on a baking tray, skin side up and roast for approx 1 hour and 15 mins.
- You can use this time to prepare the salad and dressing. Whisk all the dressing ingredients vigorously in a bowl.
- At the end of cooking time, check the duck for tenderness and return to the oven for 15 mins if more cooking required. Once the duck is cooked remove from the oven and when it is cool enough to handle, remove the meat from the bones and set aside until ready to serve.
- Divide the leaves and avocado onto plates. Scatter the duck over the top and spoon over the dressing. Garnish with fresh coriander