The perfect accompaniment to your Christmas meal
Step By Step Instructions
- Brown the turkey wings and neck in a heavy based pan.
- Add the vegetables, garlic and herbs and sweat off for 20 mins on a low heat.
- Add the butter and flour, coat and cook for 5 mins.
- Add the white wine and stock, stir to thicken and let it simmer for 1 hour.
- Stir in the red currant jelly and season to taste.
- Pass through a sieve and serve.
- On the day, add the cooking juices from the cooked turkey to the gravy for an extra boost of flavour!