- 1 tbsp butter
- 250g smoked bacon lardons
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Bramley Apple, peeled and 1cm diced
- 300ml cider
- 1/2 chicken stock cube
- 1 pointy cabbage, shredded
- Bunch kale, de-stalked and roughly chopped
- Bunch rainbow chard, de-stalked and roughly chopped
- Sweat off the bacon in butter until it starts to go crispy.
- Turn down the heat, add the onion and garlic and soften.
- Add the cider, apple and chicken stock cube and bring to the boil.
- Add the greens and cook down until tender.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.