- 1 Gressingham ½ aromatic duck & pancake kit
- 1 School of Wok BBQ Bao Bun Kit
- ½ cucumber
- 3 spring onions
- Pop the ½ duck into the oven and follow the cooking instructions on back of pack to roast the duck.
- It’s a’bao time! Start by following step 1 and 2 on your BBQ Bao bun kit
- Slice the cucumber and spring onion into fine matchsticks and place into a bowl and then pour the pickling salt over both with 40 ml cold water and mix well until the salt has dissolved.
- Back to your bao! Following step 5 of the instructions inside your Bao Bun Kit, roll and fold your bao dough into ‘lip shapes’, then place in a steam basket lined with greaseproof paper.
- Place your steamer onto a pan or wok of boiling water, and leave to steam for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, once the duck is cooked, shred the duck ready to lay into your homemade baos.
- Once the baos are cooked, remove the buns onto a serving plate and fill each with a the shredded duck and a topping of pickled cucumber and enjoy with the hoisin sauce drizzled over the top!