Air Fryer Duck breast
Our guide for how to cook duck breasts in your air fryer. We recommend searing in the pan to begin with, then finishing in your air fryer.
- Gressingham Duck Breasts
- Preheat your air fryer to 180oC
- Pat the skin of the duck breast with a kitchen towel to remove excess moisture. Score the skin of the duck breast with a knife.
- Season both sides of the duck breast with salt and ground pepper.
- Place the duck breast skin side down in a hot non stick pan on a medium heat without oil for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Pour off the fat regularly and seal the other side for 1 minute.
- Place the duck breasts skin side up in your preheated air fryer for 10-12 minutes, depending on how you like your duck cooked. Leave to rest for 5 minutes before serving.