These flavoursome canapés add sophistication to finger food. Perfect for al fresco dining. (Serves 2-4)
Step By Step Instructions
- Remove the skin from the duck breast, then slice the breast in half as if butterflying it, then cut each half into 5 lengthways strips.
- Put the strips into a bowl, add 1 tsp 5-spice, the honey and seasoning and mix well to coat the duck strips.
- Put the duck strips onto the skewers and leave in the fridge to marinade whilst you make the satay sauce.
- Put the curry paste, 1 tsp 5-spice, sugar, peanut butter and coconut milk into a pan and bring to the heat to combine, season to taste.
- Cook the skewers in a frying pan, a couple of minutes on either side then serve with the warm sauce.