Updated 25th May 2018
What type of personal information do we collect from you?
- After you have voluntarily entered your information into select forms via our website (for example a competition page) we will collect first names, last names and email addresses.
- A contact telephone number will be collected if you choose to leave us an enquiry via our Contact page or if you submit a request for a list of ingredients for any one of our recipes.
- A cookie enables a website to store a small amount of data on your computer. Its sole purpose is to record user preferences for a particular website.
- You do have the option to decline our cookie although you may be unable to use certain features of our website.
Demographics and Interest Reporting
Gressingham Foods uses Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising (Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
Gressingham Foods will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Display Advertising features that is based on the DoubleClick cookie unless you have robust notice of, and the user’s prior affirmative (i.e. opt-in) consent to, that merger. You can also opt out using the following Google tool: Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
You and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimise and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
We have implemented Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting and, accordingly, disclose that:
We will use your data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with in Google Analytics to target interest based advertising to visitors of our site.
How do we use the personal information we have collected from you?
We may use the information to:
- Respond to you with regards to any comments you may have made when initially contacting us.
- Manage competitions including monitoring entrants and selecting competition winners.
- Send marketing material to you via email. If you chose not to receive any more information from Gressingham Foods and partners about products, offers and competitions then we will not use your information for this purpose.
Data retention refers to how long we will store your data for. The data you have provided us with will not be stored indefinitely. Such data will be appropriately deleted following the data retention schedule.
Sharing of personal information with third parties
- We will only share your personal information with trusted third parties if you consented to.
- If you elected to not receive any more information from Gressingham Foods and partners about products, offers and competitions then we will not distribute any of your information.
- We reserve the right and may disclose any specific personal information about you in the case of a lawful request, compliance with any law or regulation, to fulfil requests made by you and to protect our website.
Personal Information and Security
Gressingham Foods ensures that appropriate up to date security measures are in place to help decrease the possibility of malicious damage, misuse, disclosure and modification of your data.
The Right to Complain
If you are unhappy with the way we have used your personal data please contact us to discuss this using the contact details set out in the questions and feedback section below.
You are also entitled to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office which you can do by visiting www.ico.org.uk. Whilst you are not required to do so, we encourage you to contact us directly to discuss any concerns that you may have and to allow us an opportunity to address these before you contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Questions and Feedback
If you have any questions or feedback then we encourage you to contact us using the contact form and details as specified on our Contact page.
+44 (0) 1473 735456