- Entrants must reside in the UK.
- Employees of Gressingham Foods, or anyone professionally associated with the competition are not eligible.
- Any information disclosed by participants upon competition entry becomes the property of Gressingham Foods.
- There are 1 hamper available to win. 1 winner will be picked at random every month. All competition entrants are eligible. The closing date for entries is midnight Wednesday 27th February 2018.
- Only one entry per email address.
- Entries must be submitted via the main competition form on the Gressingham Website (http://www.gressinghamduck.co.uk/hamperprize) where you will be required to enter your name and email address.
- Each entrant has the option to be added to a mailing list in order to keep up to date with the latest information from Gressingham Foods about products, offers and competitions. Gressingham Foods will not share personal data to a third party without the individual's prior consent.
- The prize winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries and notified by Gressingham Foods via email.
- The winner will be notified by email and will not be notified through any alternative communication channels.
- All reasonable effort will be made to contact winners. However, if the prize is not claimed within two weeks of contact by email, we will be required to choose another winner.
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegible entries. No responsibility will be taken for entries lost, damaged, delayed or undelivered.
- Gressingham Foods reserve the right to disqualify entrants if they are inappropriate. Any entries which are found to be computer generated by script or bot will not be counted
- The names of all winners will be available until the 30th November 2018 and can be obtained by sending an SAE with a covering letter to:
Gressingham Hamper Competition Competition
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or part.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its control the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- By entering the competition all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. In the event of any dispute, the promoter's decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- No purchase necessary.
- The winner agrees to allow the promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes.
- All personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's prior consent.
Promoter: Gressingham Foods, Loomswood Farm, Debach, Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP13 6JW.