Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 48 hours per week (start time from 06am), with on call cover on alternate weeks/weekends.
Pay Rate: Competitive
Location: Debach, IP13 6JW
Reporting To: Agriculture Maintenance Manager
Main requirements for the role:
- Extensive knowledge of vehicle mechanics. (City and guilds 3905)
- Extensive knowledge of mechanical engineering. (BTech level 3)
- Plumbing skills.
- Knowledge of electrics. To include 230/415volts and vehicle electrics.
- Extensive knowledge of all agriculture equipment. To include tractors, trailers, and grass cutting equipment.
Working from our workshop at Debach to look after agriculture equipment and vehicles, whilst also to attend sites to install and maintain items like water lines, drinker systems, feeder systems, gas brooder heaters, agricultural equipment. This is a varied role requiring good mechanical knowledge, vehicle mechanics and a knowledge of electrics.
Company vehicle supplied, and all training offered by company for self-development.
- Reduced cost staff shop
- Opportunities to further train and develop further (career progression)
- Private counselling support services
- Auto enrolment Pension available
- Staff and family events
- Monthly Employee Draw
- Long Service Awards
- “Freebie Fridays”
Gressingham has its own dedicated training department and will provide additional support and training to those that wish to progress within the business.