Hatchery Operatives – Ipswich
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday from 05:45am – 2:30pm and Friday from 5:45am – 12:00pm.
Pay Rate: £11 per hour
OVERALL AIM OF THE JOB: To assist in all aspects of running the hatchery smoothly and efficiently
KEY TASKS WITHIN THE JOB:
• To assist in all aspects of hatchery work.
• To maintain a clean and hygienic work environment.
• Maintain hygiene and all bio-security systems.
• Produce all records required relating to tasks you are involved with to provide accurate, up-to-date information.
• To assist in all aspects of hatchery work from egg production to delivery of day-old ducks, ensuring the hatchery operates efficiently and safely.
• To monitor the health and safety equipment for your use, reporting and requirements to the manager.
• Liaise regularly with Line Manager and communicate with site staff and colleagues as appropriate to ensure the consistent flow of information.
• Maintain all aspects of company policy on site (as per the Company Handbook).
• Responsible for maintaining the health and welfare of the ducks and eggs in your care.
• To carry out any other tasks relating to poultry farming as the company may reasonably require.
Annual Xmas attendance based bonus
– Reduced cost staff shop
– Opportunities to further train and develop further (career progression)
– Private counselling support services
– Auto enrolment Pension available
– Staff and family events
– Monthly Employee Draw
– Long Service Awards
– FREE English lessons
– “Freebie Fridays”
Interested? Please contact Gressingham HR by email email@example.com in your preferred language