Trained Poultry slaughtermen,PIA and Live Bird handlers – Redgrave
Job Description: To assist on the Hang On, Slaughter and Inspection of poultry
1. Follow Company H&S Policies
2. Ensure your work is to the Highest Welfare and Hygiene standards.
3. Undertake any training given in a positive manner.
Job Type: Day shift
Hours: 07:00am – 17:45pm (40 Hours week with Overtime available on a 4 day weekly rotation Pattern)
6 days per week during the Company’s Christmas Production Period.
Extra hours worked will be paid at overtime rates.
Salary: From £9.35 to £10.25 per hour (probation period)
From £9.80 to £10.95 per hour (after completion of probation)
Reporting: Line Leader
• Staff Shop
• Subsidized Canteen Facility
• Transport from Ipswich and Great Yarmouth
• PTS training
Previous experience an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
Sign up and get your free recipe booklet
Download your free recipe book to get access to a host of deliciously flavoured recipes and a world of global cuisine.