Receptionist/PA to Managing Director
Full-time Position – 40 hrs per week, Mon to Fri 8.30am to 5.00pm (with half hour unpaid lunch break). This is a new position. Initial tasks will be to cover the reception desk duties in our new offices. Duties as follows:-
- Meet guests/customers in a friendly, professional manner informing staff of their arrival.
- Answer the reception phone in a professional manner, taking messages and transferring calls where required.
- Deal with incoming/out-going post, ensuring it is distributed to the correct recipients.
- As receptionist to ensure the security of the new offices, questioning visitors and checking identification when required.
- Ensure the reception area, board room and meeting rooms are checked daily to ensure they are tidy, ready for any events. Any issues concerning cleaning/repairs should be reported to the personnel department so they can arrange for these to be dealt with.
- Other receptionist tasks as and when required, such as arranging teas/coffees, lunches for events.
Following the new Managing Director joining the business, the tasks will be updated to include PA activities as follows:-
- arrange meetings on Managing Director’s behalf, issuing agendas, taking minutes of meetings etc.
- arranging travel arrangements,
Sign up and get your free recipe booklet
Download your free recipe book to get access to a host of deliciously flavoured recipes and a world of global cuisine.