QA Department – Process Controller – Based at our Redgrave site
1. JOB PURPOSE
To record findings of inspections and report any non-conformances.
2. KEY RESULTS AREAS AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
• Ensure that all documentation is completed correctly and in accordance with site quality procedures.
• To ensure that any corrective actions are followed up and closed out.
• To ensure that products meet customer specifications.
• Report all necessary matters to the Quality Assurance CA Team Leader / Supervisor / Manager ensuring that he/she is fully aware of relevant production, personnel, quality and relevant issues.
• To undertake such ad hoc duties as may be required in order to benefit the business.
• Check to ensure staff adhere to stated hygiene and personal hygiene policies.
• Check critical control parameters within process area of work in the factory.
• Check quality and adherence to specification of finished products
• Assist in customer visits and audits.
• Aid in formulation of new and amended procedures and their implementation
• Co-ordinate the work of operatives on the line, making sure care is upheld while production is running.
• Ensure all product adheres to specification on product quality, labelling etc.
• Control issuing of consumables such as metal detector pieces, scales, probes etc.
• To carry out pre-production and hygiene checks.
• Applicant must be available to work minimum 6 days on yearly Christmas Campaign.
3. PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Supervisor, the CA is accountable for auditing and reporting product and process non- conformances on a daily basis. He/she is also responsible for ensuring the health & safety and welfare of colleagues working on the shop floor within his/her area.
4. KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
Internal – All colleagues at all levels.
External – Suppliers at all levels
– Customers at all levels
Job Type: Day shift
Hours: 06:45am – 17:30pm (4 days on 1 day off)
Salary: £9.35 per hour (probation period)
£9.80 per hour (after completion of probation)
Reporting: QA Manager
Sign up and get your free recipe booklet
Download your free recipe book to get access to a host of deliciously flavoured recipes and a world of global cuisine.