PRODUCTION PLANNER REDGRAVE, DISS
Gressingham Foods are looking for a Full-time Production Planner to join their team at
the Redgrave facility to assist in the smooth planning of their production/livestock
requirements covering all aspects from Farm to Fork.
Ideally experienced in slaughter planning/meat processing and meat packing production
processes you will be responsible for the day-to-day co-ordination of sales, forecasts,
meat stocks and production capacities to achieve a production plan that achieves and
maintains agreed stock levels.
Core hours: 14:30 – 23:30 Monday-Friday, Sunday am on a rotational basis. This role
will include alternative working hours on occasion to cover department holidays.
Holiday entitlement: 28 days per annum inclusive of bank holidays.
Competitive salary and package.
• Produce and issue a daily production plan targeting 100% service level to our
• Produce and maintain a 2-week rolling production plan.
• Report variances to forecast to relevant demand planner and/or Commercial sales
• Daily control of stock levels, inclusive of WIP & packed stocks.
• Daily liaison with production to ensure full understanding of and adherence to
• Input into weekly production meetings with relevant factory personnel to discuss
following weeks plans and future promo activity and all relevant AOB
• Maintain and update as necessary production run rates within all relevant
production plans and systems.
• Effective use of current systems and files identifying development and
• Effective and efficient use of meat considering cost, demand and availability.
• Highlighting and resolving any issues with excess stock or meat.
• Updating KPI reports, and any other daily reports as necessary.
• Liaison with other areas of the business to ensure materials are available in good
time to achieve plans.
• Multi skilled in all planning roles creating a cross functional team.
• Produce month end stocks for the Accounts department.
• Experience of FMCG product planning.
• Understanding of OTIF & zero waste principles
• Experience of processing FMCG retail customer forecasts.
• Experience of product Yields/Distribution curves etc.
• Numerate and analytical
• Good IT Skills (EXCEL in particular)• Good communicator (Written/Spoken English)
• Flexible & proactive
• Well organised and able to work as part of a team.
• Display a willingness to take on additional responsibilities and demonstrate drive
to improve personal and team performance.
• Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and
• Demonstrate understanding of others needs and expectations.
• Professionally manage workload and conflicting priorities.
Interested in joining our team:
Please forward your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com
Sign up and get your free recipe booklet
Download your free recipe book to get access to a host of deliciously flavoured recipes and a world of global cuisine.