Production Operative – Redgrave
JOB TITLE: General Factory Operative.
OVERALL AIM: To produce the safest & highest quality product, at the least possible cost.
1. Ensure you are ready to start work on time, wearing all protective clothing required for your specific task.
2. Be willing and adaptable to work in all areas between hanging on live to packing and trussing areas.
3. Quality: Check and maintain quality of product being processed, to the standards required and in which you have been trained by a trainer, line leader, or manager.
4. Ensure your work is to the highest standard.
5. No horseplay will be tolerated you should act sensibly at all times to ensure accidents do not occur.
6. Use the correct tools/implements and PPE required for the job you are doing at all times.
7. Company hygiene policy is to be followed at all times.
8. At the end of processing each day the room you are working in should be left free from rubbish.
9. Ensure gloves and aprons which are not damaged are cleaned thoroughly at the end of each day.
10. Undertake any training given in a positive manner.
11. Report to your supervisor or manager anything you consider dangerous or may cause an accident.
12. It is your responsibility to immediately report any accident you may have and ensure you always complete an accident report form for any accident however small.
13. Ensure all doors are closed when not in use.
14. Ensure ear protection is kept clean, safe and always worn in all production areas.
Job Type: Day shift
Hours: 07:00am – 17:45pm (4 days on 1 day off)
17:40pm – 02:10am (Monday to Friday)
Salary: £8.21 per hour (probation period)
£8.62 per hour (after completion of probation)
Reporting: Line Leader
Closing date 27th February 2020
Days – Total Vacancies 16
Nights – Total Vacancies 4
Sign up and get your free recipe booklet
Download your free recipe book to get access to a host of deliciously flavoured recipes and a world of global cuisine.