Poultry stockperson – Diss area
We are currently looking for poultry stockperson – Diss area.
• Work within the team to ensure high welfare practices are maintained at all times.
• You need to have a calm and good natured temperament.
• The work involved can be very physically demanding and you therefore should be fit and able to carry out the task.
• Full driving licence.
• Work to a high health and safety standard.
• Maintain and improve on high level of poultry welfare and ensure all bio security guidelines are adhered to.
• Work closely with your manager and staff on site to ensure all tasks get carried out efficiently and safely.
• To work with staff in a positive, professional manner and be prepared to support the business in a challenging environment.
• To carry out any other tasks relating to poultry farming as the company may reasonably require.
• Hours are 39 per week (Mon to Fri). Some evening checks and alternate weekend working will be required.
• Pay rate £8.75 per hour plus overtime. Experience preferred but not necessary, as full training will be given.
As part of the Gressingham team you will have the opportunity to take part in our training programme delivered through an external partnership with a training provider. This training will not only support your current position, but aims to improve and build on aspects of a future career with the Company.
We have a discounted staff shop, where you can purchase products produced in the Company at a greatly reduced cost. All staff have access to this.
Sign up and get your free recipe booklet
Download your free recipe book to get access to a host of deliciously flavoured recipes and a world of global cuisine.