We are currently looking for poultry handler operatives to be based at our Debach site. Alternative weekly early and late shift operated.
- Work within the team to ensure high welfare practices are maintained at all times.
- You need to have a calm and good natured temperament.
- The work involved can be very physically demanding and you therefore should be fit and able to carry out the task.
- Full driving licence.
- Work to a high health and safety standard, feeding back any ideas for improvement to the site manager.
- Maintain and improve on high level of poultry welfare and ensure all bio security guidelines are adhered to.
- Work closely with line manager and staff on site to ensure all tasks get carried out efficiently and safely.
- To work with staff in a positive, professional manner and be prepared to support the business in a challenging environment
- To carry out any other tasks relating to poultry farming as the company may reasonably require.
- Hours are 39 per week (Mon to Fri). Weekends will be as and when required according to business needs.
- Pay rate £8.21 per hour plus a daily catch bonus. Experience preferred but not necessary, as full training will be given.
*Drivers License required.
Sign up and get your free recipe booklet
Download your free recipe book to get access to a host of deliciously flavoured recipes and a world of global cuisine.