Poultry Handlers, Woodbridge
- Poultry Handlers
We are currently looking for a poultry handler operatives to be based at our Debach site. Alternative weekly early and late shift operated.
• Work within the team to ensure high welfare practices are maintained at all times.
• You need to have a calm and good natured temperament.
• The work involved can be very physically demanding and you therefore should be fit and able to carry out the task.
• Full driving licence.
• Work to a high health and safety standard, feeding back any ideas for improvement to the site manager.
• Maintain and improve on high level of poultry welfare and ensure all bio security guidelines are adhered to.
• Work closely with line manager and staff on site to ensure all tasks get carried out efficiently and safely.
• To work with staff in a positive, professional manner and be prepared to support the business in a challenging environment
• To carry out any other tasks relating to poultry farming as the company may reasonably require.
• Hours are 39 per week (Mon to Fri). Weekends will be as and when required according to business needs.
• Pay rate earn £535 per week (including attendance bonuses). Experience preferred but not necessary, as full training will be given. Role is on a shift basis with early and late start on an alternative weekly basis
Sign up and get your free recipe booklet
Download your free recipe book to get access to a host of deliciously flavoured recipes and a world of global cuisine.