Line Trainer – Redgrave, Diss
JOB TITLE: Line Trainer
OVERALL AIM: To train all staff to the highest standard to enable them to carry out the tasks required.
1. Weekly induction for new starters (Meet and greet new employees, factory tour, lockers, canteen, Fire assembly points, Covid-19 test)
2. Ensure all in house training is kept up to date: Food Hygiene, Allergen, Manual Handling Health& Safety.
3. Ensure online inductions are kept up to date
4. Teach new and existing employees on the line
5. Support department managers with Welfare training and refresher training for Hang on area
6. Train and sign off SSOW to new and existing employees.
7. Support and train in the new Gressingham Academy.
8. Support all new and existing employees if they have any questions or issues, raising them with the correct managers.
9. Help on the line as and when required.
10. Christmas support – work as assistant line leader or on the line required as no training going on during our busy time.
Job Type: Am Shift and PM Shift vacancies available
Hours: 6:00am to 14:30pm or 14:30pm to 23:00pm Monday to Friday.
Salary: £10 per hour during probation period, £10.45 after completion of probation + £50Attendance bonus (based on attendance if full week is worked)
If you want to apply, please send your CV to HR@gressinghamfoods.co.uk
Sign up and get your free recipe booklet
Download your free recipe book to get access to a host of deliciously flavoured recipes and a world of global cuisine.