We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Hatchery Manager at our hatchery in the Woodbridge area. This is a full time, salaried position, with the opportunity of accommodation close to the place of work. The position comes with an attractive salary, as well as an annual company performance bonus scheme. We operate a well supported and established personal development programme, to support you with further training and accreditation in all areas.
Skills required as follows:-
- previous hatchery experience (audits, hygiene, bio-security), as well as a strong knowledge in hatchery incubation
- leadership/management experience (to lead and develop a team of hatchery operatives as well as senior staff) with a view to continuous improvement in all areas of the hatchery
- Strong communication, within all levels across the business
- H&S skills (support reduction of accidents, ensure near misses are reported, support assurance in the safety and security of the site)
- IT skills in producing reports required (detailing all hatchery information/results)
If you require further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jacqui or Isabel on 01473 734259 / 01379 897546 who can provide you with further information on this role.
Sign up and get your free recipe booklet
Download your free recipe book to get access to a host of deliciously flavoured recipes and a world of global cuisine.