Data Administrator – Farms Office
Gressingham Foods is an innovative, forward-thinking, fast growing company committed to the welfare of its poultry and the wellbeing of its staff. Our detailed Personal Development Programme for staff ensures we are able to continually adopt best practice whether it’s in the welfare, environment, farming system or in the finished product.
The role will support the Farms Admin Manager, Farms Production Managers & Farms Teams to collect, collate, manage and present data from our new Farms Metric System in order to create & run reports as required in line with KPIs, data reports and ad hoc data requests for the Farms Team. In addition, the role requires to support system users with inputting when needed and with system queries.
- To support (as part of the Farms Team) on development of the new system to ease collection and analysis of data
- To support the Farms Team to manage data collection and analysis across the service for creation of the KPI reports, quarterly and annual data and performance reports in a timely manner.
- To monitor all records in conjunction with the Farms Team.
- To check data and investigate/enquire if it does not look correct.
- To use the data to create specific reports focusing on performance.
- Running KPI reports.
- To provide any other data reports as and when required.
- To manage, when required, new users of the system.
- To create and send reports out as required as well as keeping all records up to date.
- Quality Assurance.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
Person Specification – Data Administrator
- High standard of education – a minimum of 5 passes at GCSE level inclusive of Maths and English & preferably A levels
- Aspects of data analysis and/or IT skills
- Demonstrable experience of spreadsheet/ database experience
- Extensive use of Microsoft Excel (including Pivot tables, formulas and experience of the presentation of data to a high standard).
- Working with a wide range of people effectively
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flexibility in distribution of working hours according to job requirements
- Experience of working in a demanding environment
- To be able to take initiative, multi-task and work effectively without close supervision
- Must be confident and highly motivated requiring minimal day to day supervision
- To be flexible and open to new duties as the project develops
- To be highly motivated and be able to work independently but effectively as part of a wider team
- To have effective communication skills
- Able to network effectively
- To be able to feel comfortable with liaising with a wide range of people at different levels
- Must be a good team player and able to negotiate workloads with team members
- High level of computer literacy
- Good communication skills – both written & verbal
- Accuracy and a keen eye for detail
- Excellent organisational, co-ordinating, administration and interpersonal skills
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Must be able to keep effective records and databases
Gressingham Core Values:
- We give it a go
- We do the extraordinary
- We do the right thing for our people, livestock and customer
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 to £22,000.00 pa
Experience: at least 2 years data admin experience required
Sign up and get your free recipe booklet
Download your free recipe book to get access to a host of deliciously flavoured recipes and a world of global cuisine.