JOB TITLE: Cutter – Cut Line
OVERALL AIM: To Safely Cut and Portion Poultry on a moving Cone line to the Highest Quality.
1. Ensure Health & Safety Policies and Procedures are continually followed. Report immediately to your Line Leader / Manager any concerns regarding Safety.
2. Quality: Check and maintain quality of product being processed, to the standards required and in which you have been trained by a trainer, line leader, or manager.
3. To become a multi skilled deboning operative working as part of a small team of Butchers on a moving Cone Line.
4. Manually lift and portion Poultry in a demanding and physical department.
5. No horseplay will be tolerated you should act sensibly at all times to ensure accidents do not occur.
6. Use the correct tools/implement and PPE required for the job you are doing at all times.
7. Company hygiene policy is to be followed at all times.
8. At the end of processing each day the room you are working in should be left free from rubbish.
9. Ensure gloves and aprons which are not damaged are cleaned thoroughly at the end of each day.
10. Undertake any training given in a positive manner.
11. Report to your supervisor or manager anything you consider dangerous or may cause an accident.
12. It is your responsibility to immediately report any accident you may have and ensure you always complete an accident report form for any accident however small.
13. Ensure all doors are closed when not in use.
14. Ensure ear protection is kept clean, safe and always worn in all production areas.
Job Type: AM and PM shift. Temporary and Permanent vacancies available
Hours: 06:00am – 14:30pm (Monday to Friday) or 14:30pm – 23:00pm (Monday to Friday)
From 8th November – 60 hours per week
07:00am – 18:00pm (Monday to Saturday)
18:00pm – 05:00am (Monday to Saturday)
Salary: Start rate £9.25 per hour + £50 Attendance bonus (based on attendance if full week is worked)
Skilled rate from £9.55 per hour + £50 Attendance bonus (based on attendance if full week is worked)
Reporting: Line Leader
Sign up and get your free recipe booklet
Download your free recipe book to get access to a host of deliciously flavoured recipes and a world of global cuisine.